Hanoi Property Agent
Professional realtors in Hanoi.
!!! We do not make sure that we can post all the properties available on this website, but it is sure whether you are searching for self-contained apartments, serviced residences, duplex, villas, townhouses or office spaces in Ha Noi, our residential and commercial real estate broker team are able to help you find it out with the most suitable rate for a short time period.
Steps in Brokerage services
- Step 1: Search all available letting properties, then pick out the most suitable realty (also incl advices for neighboring friendly community & natural environment) to show you onsite. Keep doing it until you seek out your happy home or office.
- Step 2: Hanoi estate agents help you negotiate with Owner of Houses about furniture and services required by Client and provided by the Lessor, then getting the best of the best price for both parties.
- Negotiating conditions and articles in tenancy Contract to be done to fit both sides, such as: period of Lease Agreement, term of payments, time of payments, move-in date etc.
- Step 3: Sign Lease Contract.
- The Contract will be signed by both sides when all the conditions and articles in the leasing contract are approved.
- Hanpro Co., Ltd give free consultancy & onsite inspection all over the Capital.
- Providing the Lessees with Best of the Best Price for better relations and better negotiation with the Lessors.
- Fast response, 24/24 hour working days, 07 days a week.
- Perfect services: detailed guideline, devoted customers care, services after rent etc.
Benefits for Lessees:
- Saving your precious time: We are a professional real estate company, so we are able to assist occupants rent right one rapidly in a smart way.
- Saving your penny:
First of all, renters do not have to pay us any commission when renting a house with us. The landlord has to do that. A question may arise by doing so, intermediary lettings are higher than direct booking by owners, is not? The answer is NO, because Landlord can boost the deal faster.
Secondly, since our real estate experts know the availability of properties and market prices well, we can give you better advice of the location - the right place, price; better negotiation and services.
Benefits for Lessors:
Our staffs help you to arrange related documents with consultancy, negotiation for free. You do not have to pay us any commission until the Tenants rent out your properties.
The commission fee will be negotiated between house agency and owners.
Property For Sale
According to the current Vietnam Law, private foreigners (Oversea Vietnamese) are allowed to buy realty in Vietnam with several specific criteria. Read more at Vietnam law on housing.
FAQs on Land in Vietnam
Both Clients and Landlords might have several questions about renting properties. Hanoi Property Co., Ltd will here help you to solve out those problems.
Which interests do I enjoy if I lease?
The answer is that you have more room, more privacy and cheaper in comparison with Hotel room reservations.
- Where should I rent a shelter?
It depends on your needs. However, to our best knowledge, West Lake - Tay Ho, Hoan Kiem, Hai Ba Trung, Dong Da, Ba Dinh districts, and newly developing area in Cau Giay, Tu Liem district - Trung Hoa Nhan Chinh are places which tenants look for because they can enjoy better utilities: easy traffic, supermarkets, international schools for kids, being-close-to offices, and so forth.
- What costs should I pay?
For private flats, townhomes, villas, offices:
Firstly, you have to pay rental to owners (normally including VAT).
Secondly, electricity, water, telephone, internet expenditure will be paid by the Lessee.
For serviced accommodations, serviced offices:
Usually, VAT, electricity, water, satellite TV bills are included in prices, but telephone bill is of course excluded. Note: Details of the tenement will be negotiated by resident and Lessor with professional objective help from Hanpro Co., Ltd.
Do I have to make a deposit before moving in?
It is highly recommended. It is to make sure that other seekers can not take over it. Also, most of Lessors ask renters to make a security deposit. It will be refunded when lease contract ends, and renters do not violate tenancy agreement.
How long should my leasing contract be?
A residential tenancy agreement should be at least 3 months up to years. For vacation rentals (weeks to under 3 months), please booking online by email or phone call.
- Who decides the last rate?
It will be made by both dweller and Lessor with professional & objective help from us. Thus, leaseholder can obtain best price.
- What benefits can I earn from Hanpro Co., Ltd?
- Saving your precious time: We have got professional rental professionals. They are well qualified, well hearted, industrious staff with years of experience, so we are able to assist you find right move quickly.
- Saving your money: Enjoy your dream leasehold with the best price.
For Private Lessors
- What kinds of taxes do I have to pay?
Paying tax is the duty and responsibility of citizens. So, you have to pay housing tax for Vietnam functional authorities. Stay in touch with us to update tax regulations.
- What tasks should I do if expats rent my home?
- First, get the occupier visa and passport to register their residency at the Police (our letting experts can help you to deal with that).
- Second, keep it in good conditions and status before, after and while Lessees are staying.
- Third, repair it as agreed.
Renting Tips for landlords:
- What should I do to rent out my dwellings easily and quickly?
Location: if your rental homes is in right position, it is an advantage of fast deals. However, a handful of houses are not, thus you should:
- Make sure your dwelling place is in good condition by:
- Provide high standard construction materials
- Offer excellent utilities: electricity and water systems.
- Support nice internal decor and good furniture: two-way air cons, fridge, washing machine with dryer, cable/satellite TV, wardrobe, master bedrooms, mattresses, electricity generator, high speed internet (ADSL), phone line, safe box etc. Make sure all the things work well.
- Keep whole letting house neatly and things in order.
- Clean surrounding areas if possible such as access road.
- Watering your bonsai regularly and take care of your lawn court if yes.
- Be sure your place in a friendly active and warm atmosphere and good security conditions.
In addition, if you are a friendly, open-hearted, that is strong point.
- Make sure your dwelling place is in good condition by:
- What should I do to rent out my private office easily and fast?
Just do the same as above, except furniture supply. It will be negotiated by the Lessee and you.
Any additional requests, feel free to contact expat housing services Hanpro Co., Ltd. We will make your deal successful.
As said above, our leading target is to satisfy all your needs at the best quality and best rate, we select and cooperate with reliable real estate firms in Hanoi to hunt out your dream properties. In such a way, we believe you should never miss out the best chance!